You know that feeling when you could smash a block of chocolate but your skin and other parts of your consciousness tell you noooo! But you still need something to take the edge off?
These chocolate, nut melties are the answer. No refined sugar, no wheat, no dairy and no eggs up in here. Let's face it, cravings (and mood swings) turn up unannounced and it's good to be prepared with these bad boys to help keep both at bay.
Our luteal phase will rejoice with all the healthy fats in these, and our periods will be grateful that we can have the magnesium hit of chocolate without the guilt. You can freestyle this recipe to your liking and obviously seed cycle with the phase you'd feel the most vulnerable to cravings.
- 1/2 cup of organic coconut and avocado oil
- 1/2 cup of your choice of organic sugar-free nut butter (we do peanut butter when we are feeling outrageous)
- A dash of organic coconut nectar (Mineral-rich and Low Glycemic) or natural sweetener of your choice.
- 2 Cloons or 2 Tbsp of Seed Cycle Blend (FOL or LUT)
- 1 Tbsp Raw Organic Cacao
- In a pan, melt organic coconut and avocado oil, along with organic cacao with your choice of nut butter.
- Mix with a whisk until all ingredients have combined.
- Pour evenly into a mini cupcake tray
- Divide your Seed Cycle Blend FOL or LUT across the cups and mix in with a chopstick.
- Pop in the freezer for 1 hour or until solid.
- Shake out of the tray and keep melties in a plastic container in the freezer for when the cravings strike!
These little melties help towards calming mood swings, cramps and PMS.